Saturday 13 July 2013

Reviews

Welcome to Vendor Reviews.

There are already many useful reviews that can be easily found on the internet. That is why my prosumer reviews will take a different approach to reviewing diamond vendors. I have found that it is unnecessary to repeat what has already been reported on other useful diamond websites and there is really no point in reviewing and comparing different vendors based on their inventories of regular unbranded loose diamonds.

In my reviews, I will be focusing on the following five areas: quality of their signature range, information provided, ease of searching for diamonds, price, and value adding company policies. These particular areas are what I find to be useful to my readers. However, I strongly urge all consumers to exercise caveat emptor or “buyer beware” when purchasing diamonds and do as much general research as is necessary before you are comfortable in making your purchase. Considerations such as reputation, convenience, customer service, and other value-added services ought to influence your purchasing decisions almost, if not as important, as what I will be reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment